I can offer a safe and confidential on-line space, with time to explore issues that you would like to change, accept or sort out. You might visualise our session symbolically as a mountain, that you climb upon to reach the peak.
You establish your own peak, you decide on what you want to achieve, change, heal or transform in your life. I, as a therapist, will help you to make it achieve reality and will support you along the way as your guide. I will serve you with my knowledge, experience, professional qualities and personal abilities.
Please feel free to make an appointment for a first free consultation, which lasts 30 minutes and here is the link to a contact form. It is intended to meet, discuss together your expectations in your present situation as well as possible contraindications for therapy.
I will introduce the required ‘before therapy’ forms to you and explain basic techniques and methods. If we feel we could work together, we will schedule the sessions. The cost is £50 per weekly 75-minute session, paid in advance. If the session time is established but unpaid at least a day before the date, it means you cancel your session. If you paid for a session but missed it, you are charged for this, however with at least 24hr notice, it may be possible to re-schedule a weekly session.
Depending on economic circumstances, I also have a limited number of low-cost places. However, there may be a waiting time for these.
The area of my specialisation includes topics such as:
– releasing from physical and emotional blocks, traumas, injuries and repetitive patterns;
– clearing effects of emotional di-stress, overload as well as overwork and burnout;
– transforming of self-limiting beliefs, thoughts and repeating stereotypes of behaviour;
– aiming & achieving economical goals and financial freedom;
– setting up and accomplishing personal targets;
– enhancing self-esteem and acceptance, self-trust and confidence together with developing own creative and constructive resources as well as performance;
– overcoming challenges and difficulties related to emigration and migration